Please support our plans
• North Berwick has the opportunity to be at the forefront of inspiring everyone about the wonders of the marine environment
• We can all help protect the marine environment and wildlife for future generations
We are inviting support for our plans to create a marine centre. We will inform and inspire
everyone about the amazing marine environment in Scotland and how seabirds are part of the story.
Our current plans are based on feedback locally, regionally and nationally and include proposals to:
• Show how we can all make a difference to the marine environment
• Welcome more schools – and visit schools who aren’t able come to North Berwick
• Create exciting and changing exhibitions and events based on cutting-edge research
• Work with partners – local groups, universities, conservation charities
• Deliver more wildlife clubs for children
• Provide more training, work experience and volunteering opportunities
• Improve the Centre’s accessibility
• Increase employment opportunities for local people
We will delve into marine life above and below the waves – it’s truly astounding!
Our architects, Simpson & Brown, are conservation experts, and the new exhibitions are being created by some of the UK’s leading marine experts.
Wildlife cameraman Simon King OBE and explorer Jean-Michel Cousteau are supporters of the project. We would love to take you with us on this journey and would appreciate your support by adding your name to the list. Please add your email to be kept updated on the project.
I support the plans proposed by the Scottish Seabird Centre to create a marine centre in North Berwick.
We won’t use your email address for any other purpose than updates on the marine centre and we won’t pass on your email address to any third party.
You can unsubscribe from the list at any time.